You’re Invited to the Family Table Celebration Dinner – Sept. 27th
Family Table Celebration Dinner – Sept. 27th
Celebrate the success of Family Table’s 2nd year by joining the McMillen Center at Fort4Fitness.
On Friday, September 27, the McMillen Center will announce the year 3 theme for the Family Table project, as well as celebrate “Together, We Eat Better.” In partnership with Fort4Fitness, a family meal is planned from 5 – 8:30 p.m. Bring a meal to Parkview Field, or join us at the Huntington University Picnic Pavilion for a pasta dinner. Contribute $10 to the Family Table project and receive a FREE pasta dinner.
Contribute $10 to the Family Table project and receive a FREE pasta dinner
To make a one time contribution, use your debit card, a Paypal account is not required.
SIGN UP to Receive Prizes:
- $200 Waiter on the Way Gift Certificate
- $300 Package from Bussick Orthodonics
- Admission and Lessons to Ice Skate at Lutheran Health Sports Center
- 2 Olive Oil Bottles and Gift Basket from The Olive Twist
- Tanglewood Berry Farm Cookbook
- Canlin Ice Family Pass Certificate
- Sky Zone 4 Family Fun Package
- Crazy Pinz Group Party Package
- Crazy Pinz Kingpin Membership
For more infromation on Family Meals, visit http://www.FamilyTableOnline.org
Thanks to our Family Table sponsors: